The Model 930 Moisture Tester* provides quick accurate moisture results for a large variety of commodities. Results are displayed directly without the need for moisture or temperature conversion tables.
The Model 930 uses a reliable mechanism to guide the pre-weighed grain sample into the testing cell to insure accurate, repeatable results with:
- Proven measurement principles.
- A cell design that makes it one of the most consistently accurate and economical moisture testers available.
This allows the Shore Model 930 to closely match the results of the moisture testers used by grain elevators.
Model 930 Features:
- Rugged construction.
- Integrated scale for sample weighing and test weight.
- User adjustable calibration bias for each grain allows a match with any reference.
- Moisture testing calibrations available for a large variety of commodities, including grains, processed and unprocessed rice, vegetable and grass seeds, oil seeds, peas and beans, peanuts, hemp and other specialized process commodities.
- Powered by batteries or an included AC adapter.
Model 930 Portable Moisture Tester Package:
The Model 930 is also available as a complete portable testing package with tester and accessories in a rugged, soft side case for storage and easy transport.
- Moisture Tester with Integrated Scale
- Dump Cell
- Bulk Density Cup
- Leveling Stick
- Calibration Weight
- AC Power Adapter
- Padded Travel Case
- Environmental operating temperature range: +32 to +140° F (+0 to +60° C)
- Measurement range (varies with commodity) with typical moisture ranges from 6% to 40%.
- Sample temperature range: +22 to +160° F (+6 to 72° C)
- Sample test time: 5 to 35 seconds depending on sample temperature. Samples that are above 100° F (38° C) or below 40° F (4° C) will take a maximum of 35 seconds to allow for accurate temperature sensing. Samples closer in temperature to the meter will take only a few seconds.
- Physical dimensions:
- Width: 18 inches (457 mm)
- Depth: 14 inches (356 mm)
- Height: 10 inches (254 mm)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Display: Large 2-line x 16 character LCD with backlight for use in low-level ambient light conditions.
- Power requirements: 6 AA alkaline batteries or 9-volt AC adapter (included).
- Battery life varies with usage. Alkaline batteries should provide six months to a year of intermittent use. Intermittent use is defined as less than 20 tests per week and infrequent usage of the display backlight.
For more information, contact us.
14 lbs./6.35 kg shipping weight
- Click here for Shore Model 930 Literature
- Click here for Shore Model 930 Operation Manual
- Commodities List
*This moisture tester is not approved by the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) for use in commercial grain transactions.