The Harvest Commander™ is a hand-held spectrometer for measuring the moisture content of corn on the cob. Simply hold it up to an ear of corn for fast, accurate analysis. The unit connects to a smartphone app that displays current and past moisture results. The system is also capable of analyzing weather forecasts to predict ideal harvest dates and also create heat maps of fields for harvest planning.
Use our ROI calculator to determine how much more revenue you can potentially gain with Harvest Commander.
Features & Capabilities:
- Calibrated against the oven drying method — the gold standard for grain moisture testing.
- Supports moisture ranges from 8 to 80 percent.
- Unlimited number of scans.
- Displays current and historic results with the ability to add notes and share analysis results via the Harvest Commander app.
- Capable of developing heat maps for harvest planning.
- Analyzes weather forecasts to help predict ideal harvest dates.
- Tracks dry-down location of each test.
- Identifies dry-down trends.
- Up to 3 accounts per device.
- 1-year hardware warranty.
- Get a map of all scans performed.
- Produce a spreadsheet with all scans performed, including user name, geo-location and notes.
- Filter data easily.
- See trends of specific parameter for a specific calibration.
The spectrometer works in conjunction with the Harvest Commander mobile app. Data analysis requires an internet connection, but scans that are taken offline will automatically be saved until a connection is available.
How To Analyze Corn Moisture:
How Harvest Commander Works
Harvest Commander Allows You to View Historic Data, Add Notes and Even Share Results With Others
Heat Map for Harvest Planning
In the News:
*Video Courtesy of WDRB.