The Steinlite SL95 NTEP Moisture Meter is one of the most advanced, reliable and user-friendly moisture meters available. It is fully automatic and requires no pre-weighing of your product. The SL95 is approved for commercial use, is NTEP certified and produces a reading of moisture percentage, estimated test weight and temperature within 10 seconds. The tester has two communication ports and can be connected to both the SL Printer and your desktop computer at the same time.
The Steinlite SL95 is factory calibrated for standard grains such as barley, corn, oats, soybean, sunflower, and wheat. Up to 63 different calibrations of your choice can be added to the tester at the time of order. Simply turn the tester on, select the calibration or grain to be tested, pour in your sample (about 450 grams), press the LOAD key and the moisture will be displayed from the LCD display within 10 seconds. The moisture range will read between 1-30% depending upon the product and grain temperature range is +35 to +110ºF (+1.6 to 43ºC). The SL95 operates from 90-264 Volts, 43-66 HZ AC grounded outlet. There is no need to select a voltage in order to operate this tester.
- NTEP approved for moisture and test weights.
- Fully automatic including automatic test weight.
- Produces readings in ten seconds.
- Two RS232 type serial ports for connection to computers and printers.
- Net Weight: 30 pounds (13.6 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 35 pounds (15.6 kg)
- Actual Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 16 inches (356 x 305 x 406 mm)
- Shipping Dimensions: 19 x 17 x 21 inches (483 x 432 x 533 mm)
- Net Weight: 3 pounds (1.36 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (1.81 kg)
- Actual Dimensions: 10 x 12 x 5 inches (254 x 305 x 127 mm)
- Shipping Dimensions: 12 x 14 x 8 inches (305 x 356 x 203 mm)
The Steinlite name is not owned or licensed by T.W. Brackett & Associates.