The Shore Model 935* provides versatile testing operation and is ideal for grading and for monitoring hot corn direct from the dryer. This tester also makes a great farm tool to verify the moisture content of grain prior to shipping the grain to market.
- Sharp 4.3-inch color touch-screen display with intuitive menu for easy operation.
- Able to test hot corn.
- Internal weighing and temperature measurement system.
- Preprogrammed at the factory with accurate moisture calibration profiles for many grains.
- Auto save moisture test reports to a USB flash drive.
- Integrated scale & printer.
- Printer has capacity for paper rolls.
- Easy to move and store.
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC 50-60Hz.
Click here to buy online now!
*This moisture tester is not approved by the National Type Evaluation Program (NTEP) for use in commercial grain transactions.